We’re pleased to announce that we are running a webinar in partnership with the United States Commercial Service on Thursday 22nd May, 2014 at 1700 GMT+1 (0900 PDT / 1200 EDT).
Titled “Accessing the European Aerospace Market and its Supply Chain”, the webinar is targeted at US businesses and will examine the European Aerospace Market in detail. We will provide best practices and strategies for entering the market, as well as advice and guidance for businesses looking to expand their existing footprint.
The webinar includes a guest speaker and manager from Airbus Procurement, Westworld Consulting’s Business and Marketing Director Guy Hobday and International Trade and Commercial Specialists from the US Commercial Service.
Agenda for the Webinar:
- US Commercial Service and their services
- Overview of the European Aerospace & Defence Market
- The European Supply Chain: How it has evolved and what it looks like today.
- Strategies for accessing the European Supply Chain
- Other challenges to negotiate
- Interview with Airbus
- Case Studies: Examining two U.S SME Businesses. How they have gained approvals and won work in Europe.
- Current/Upcoming Opportunities in the European Market
- Farnborough Airshow 2014: Pre-tradeshow briefing
- Question & Answer Session
A recording of the webinar is now available here